Apple Macbook Air 13.3-Inch Laptop Computer Intel Core i5 1.6GHz Processor 8GB RAM 256GB PCLe-Based Flash Intel HD Graphics Mac OS X El Capitan or Sierra MMGG2LL/A
The 13.3" MacBook Air Laptop Computer (Early 2015) from Apple is an ultraportable notebook computer with a thin and lightweight design. Apple's engineers have leveraged the lessons they learned in designing the miniaturized iPad and applied them to the design of this 2.96-pound computer.
- Thin, Light, Durable. Thank You, Flash Storage
- Flash storage helps make MacBook Air incredibly thin and light – under an inch and as little as 2.96 pounds. Flash storage uses solid state technology, meaning there are no moving parts. No moving parts means flash storage is more reliable, durable and quiet than traditional hard drives. And it takes up much less space than a traditional hard drive – about 90 percent less, in fact. That creates room for other important things, like a bigger battery. So you have a notebook that weighs almost nothing and runs all day long. Now that’s mobility mastered.
- The Best Way to Multi-Touch on a Notebook
- Multi-touch technology is an essential part of Apple products. It’s an immersive way to interact with your devices. And the optimal way to experience Multi-Touch on a notebook is through a trackpad. That’s precisely the case with MacBook Air. The trackpad’s spacious, all-glass surface doesn’t have a button because the whole thing is the button. And with multi-touch gestures in Mac OS X, you can interact with MacBook Air in ways that feel more intuitive and realistic than ever before.
- See Your QWERTY in Lights
- Anyone can try to make a notebook that’s thin and light, but success comes in doing it without cutting corners. That’s why MacBook Air features a fully featured keyboard that’s just as comfortable to type on as a desktop keyboard. And the keyboard is backlit, so you can type in low-light conditions with ease. A built-in sensor detects changes in the ambient lighting and adjusts the keyboard and display brightness automatically, giving you the perfect illumination in any environment.
- A Battery That Can Get You Through the Day and the Month
- Thanks to smaller components such as flash storage, Apple is able to allocate space for a bigger battery. And when the goal is to design the perfect notebook for everyday use, giving priority to the battery just makes sense. With the MacBook Air, you’ll get up to 12 hours of battery life for both web browsing and when watching iTunes movies. Put MacBook Air to sleep for more than 3 hours and it enters standby mode. That means you can come back to MacBook Air up to an entire month later and it wakes in an instant. Please note that battery life may vary depending on use.
- A Thing of Beauty and Durability
- The MacBook Air features a unibody design for both the main enclosure and the display. Unibody construction means a higher-precision, less complex design with fewer parts. That translates to a notebook that’s exceptionally thin and light, yet durable enough to handle the rigors of everyday use. In addition, MacBook Air offers innovations like the MagSafe 2 power connector, which breaks cleanly away from the notebook if you accidentally trip over the power cord.
1440 x 900px
Intel Core i5
|Year Of Release||
Mac OS X El Capitan or MacOS Sierra
256GB PCIe-Based Flash Storage
|Graphics Card Type||
Intel HD Graphics