Coolmax 1000W Power Supply for Desktops
- 1000 Watts
- Modular Design
- 80 PLUS GOLD Certified
- 100% Japanese Capacitors
- 130 mm Silent Double Ball Bearing Fan
- ECO Intelligent Thermal Control System
- OVP, UVP, OPP, SCP, & OCP Protection
- ATX Form Factor
The Coolmax 1000W 80 Plus Gold Modular Power Supply from provides up to 1000 W of power along with eight PCIe 8-pin (6+2) connectors for NVIDIA SLI or AMD Crossfire gaming builds. This G3 version of the series of power supplies comes with a smaller design and an improved hydraulic dynamic bearing fan when compared to the SuperNOVA G2. The 130mm fan and intelligent thermal control system provide cooling performance while minimizing noise levels to a maximum of 35 dBA.
The ATX power supply sports a single rail and a modular design that enables you to connect only the cables you need. With less cable clutter, there will be better airflow within the chassis for lower temperatures. Other connections for your system’s internal components include one floppy, twelve SATA, and four molex. There are also two 8-pin (4+4) EPS connectors for supporting dual-processor builds. Additionally, the Coolmax 1000W comes with an 80-Plus Gold certification that utilizes power at an efficiency rating of 90%.
- Dual Thermal Control System
- The Coolmax 900W is also covered by a 1-year limited warranty as well as EVGA’s customer service and support.
- High Build Quality
- Using 100% Japanese capacitors, which are rated at 105°C, and high quality semiconductor components, it provides high performance and durability
- Modular Design
- This can help free up space inside the case and improve cable management as well as airflow throughout the system. Coolmax 1000W also offers a cable storage bag in case you plan to upgrade or add more components in the future.
|Dimensions - wxdxh||
5.9 x 3.3 x 6.9 inches