HP EliteBook Folio G1 12.5-Inch Notebook Computer Intel Dual Core M7 1.2GHz Processor 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel HD Graphics Windows 10 Pro W0R84UT
After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality.
The 12.5″ EliteBook Folio G1 Notebook from HP is sleek and stylish system designed to meet your everyday computing and collaborating needs. It features a built-in microphone, 720p webcam, and Bang & Olufsen speakers so you can hear and be heard with crystal-clear quality. The system is powered by a 1.2 GHz Intel Core m7-6Y75 Dual-Core and 8GB of 1866 MHz LPDDR3 RAM that lets you efficiently multitask as well as quickly access frequently used files and programs. When you need more processing power, the CPU’s core clock can reach up to 3.1 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology.
Its 12.5″ anti-glare display is driven by integrated Intel HD graphics and provides you with a 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution, great for both work and entertainment. For storage, this notebook is equipped with a 256GB M.2 PCIe SSD. SSDs are constructed without any moving parts and can thus endure more and perform faster than a traditional hard drive. With one, boot times will be drastically lowered and files, programs, and games will load much quicker.
If you need more room, you can connect additional storage devices via its two USB 3.1 Type-C ports. These USB Type-C ports also double as Thunderbolt ports so it supports docking and charging as well as data transferring. Should you run out of ports, or would rather save them for other purposes and devices, you can pair compatible wireless devices via Bluetooth 4.2 technology.
Connect to the Internet using 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi or an Ethernet port via an optional adapter (sold separately) for a more reliable and stable wired connection. Other integrated features include a TPM security chip, a backlit keyboard and a 3.5mm microphone and headphone combo port. The preinstalled operating system in this notebook is Windows 10 Pro (64-bit).
- Durable Design
- The HP EliteBook Folio G1 has passed MIL-STD 810G testing to ensure that it can endure everyday wear and tear as well as slight drops.
- Premium Collaboration
- Hear and be heard with the built-in microphone, webcam, and Bang & Olufsen speakers. Furthermore, you can launch calls and video chats at the touch of a button with the backlit keyboard.
- No More Passwords
- Use the IR camera with Windows Hello to unlock your Windows 10 Pro computer without a password.
Windows 10 Pro
- Start Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8’s Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsoft’s digital personal assistant, Cortana, can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the Internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Notebook, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information-gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
- Windows Continuum
- Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it’s not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
- Xbox on Windows 10
- Gaming is a big focus of Windows 10. Xbox integration allows for PC players to match up against Xbox One players on supported games, and if you have an Xbox One, you can even stream compatible titles to your PC. Native support for recording with the new Game DVR feature makes it easy to capture and share your gameplay. The new DirectX12 takes better advantage of multi-core processors, giving games a performance boost, even on older hardware. Windows 10 also features native support for virtual reality headsets, such as the Oculus Rift.
- Windows 10 Pro
- The Pro version of Windows 10 includes all of the features of Windows 10 Home plus many designed specifically for businesses users, including Hyper-V virtualization, BitLocker disk encryption, and remote desktop access. Devices will also be able to join domains and the Azure Active Directory, and they can even access a specialized version of the Windows Store featuring custom, company-specific applications.
Antiglare LED-Backlit Display
1920 x 1080
Intel Core M7
Windows 10 Professional
|Graphics Card Type||
Intel HD Graphics
Yes, USB 3.1 x 2 USB 2.0 x 2
2.14 lb / .97 kg
Lithium-Ion 38 Wh