HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 All In One Inkjet Printer
- Print, Scan, Copy, Fax
- Print Resolution: 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Print Speed: 24 ppm Black / 20 ppm Color
- Maximum Print Size: 8.5 x 14"
- Automatic Duplexing
- Optical Scan Resolution: 1200 dpi
- Maximum Flatbed Scan Size: 8.5 x 14"
- 4.3" Color Touchscreen;
- 250-Sheet Input Tray
- Duty CycleMonthly: 30,000 pages
- USB 2.0, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi with NFC
- Dimensions 50.0 x 53.1 x 34.0 cm
HP OfficeJet Pro 8720
Save space, time, and resources with the wireless-capable OfficeJet Pro 8720 All-in-One Inkjet Printerfrom HP, which packs printing, scanning, copying, and faxing features into a single unit. This advanced model is also Instant Ink Ready so users will always have a fresh cartridge at the ready. At its core, the 8720 is an excellent printer with a resolution of 2400 x 1200 dpi and ISO print speeds of 24 ppm in black and 20 ppm in color. A draft mode can boost this speed to 37 ppm while Thermal Inkjet technology ensures sharp, vivid images and text. The unit is able to produce two-sided prints at a rate of 20 ppm in black or 17 ppm in color and can create borderless images at up to 8.5 x 11″ or A4 sizes.
Automatic duplexing extends to both copying and scanning due to the inclusion of a 50-sheet ADF. Both the legal-size flatbed and ADF feature an optical resolution of 1200 dpi for crisp, sharp images and reproductions. For general media handling, this unit offers a 250-sheet input tray and a 50-sheet ADF, which can both work with a range of documents and media types up to 8.5 x 14″ in size.
Equipped with built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity the 8720 can be added to an existing network with ease. All of these settings and modes can be intuitively accessed via the 4.3″ Color Graphic Display (CGD) touchscreen on the front panel. NFC and Wi-Fi Direct features allow users to connect directly from mobile devices for immediate printing needs, while it is compatible with many services for working seamlessly with a variety of devices. For those desiring a direct, simple connection a USB 2.0 port is available.
- Standard print languages included HP PCL 3 GUI and HP PCL 3 Enhanced.
- Can accept optional print tray to expand capacity to 500 sheets.
- Legal-sized flatbed works with documents as large as 8.5 x 14″.
- Works with media ranging in size from 3 x 5″ to 8.5 x 14″.
- Mobile printing support or HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, Android OS Enablement Printing, and Mopria-certified devices.
- Monthly duty cycle of 30,000 pages with a recommended monthly volume of 250-2,000 pages.
|Dimensions - wxdxh||
50.0 x 53.1 x 34.0 cm