Lenovo Yoga 460 14-Inch Convertible NoteBook Computer Intel Core i7 2.5GHz Processor 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel HD Graphics Windows 10 Pro 20EM-001MUS
The Lenovo 14" ThinkPad Yoga 460 2-in-1 Multi-Touch Notebook features a 360° multi-mode design. Laptop Mode features the traditional layout of a laptop where you use the keyboard and touchpad to navigate the screen. Stand Mode is where you can watch videos and view photos with little to no touch interactions with the computer. Tablet Mode is when you push the screen all the way back, transforming this notebook into a tablet. Tent Mode is when you stand the system up on its edges, resembling a tent, which is well-suited for PowerPoint presentations.
- Four Modes, One Device
- Easily change between four modes – laptop, stand, tablet, and tent – based on what you want to do, and your system automatically switches settings to match.
- Multimode Keyboard
- When your Yoga switches between modes, the keyboard frame automatically rises, and the keys lock, eliminating accidental keystrokes and providing a more comfortable grip.
- Dual-Core 6th-Gen (Skylake) Intel Core Performance
- The Lenovo Yoga 460 houses a 6th-Gen Skylake Intel Core i7-6500U processor. Its dual cores have a base speed of 2.5 GHz and can boost up to 3.1 GHz, as needed.
- 14″ Full HD IPS Multi-Touch Display
- The 14″ display features a 1920 x 1080 screen resolution and a 16:9 aspect ratio, which can play Full HD content natively. The screen also features an IPS panel for wider viewing angles. The display is also supports multi-touch so you can use the gestures incorporated into Windows 10 Pro.
- You can rest assured knowing your hardware are safe, thanks to features such as a fingerprint reader and a Kensington lock.
IPS Multi-Touch Display
1920 x 1080px
Intel Core i7
Windows 10 Professional
|Graphics Card Type||
Intel HD Graphics
Standard Notebook Keyboard
Yes, USB 3.0 x 3 Type-A
|Dimensions - wxdxh||
338.0 x 19.0 x 236.0 mm
3-Cell (53 Wh)